Wednesday 4 May 2011

Some advice for living in Phu My Hung.









I wasn’t living in Phu My Hung before, I moved to Phu My Hung because the most populated areas have a garden, green space, the area has plenty of grass, trees and open areas. There are department stores, cinemas, schools, bar, travels agents, shop…
Some building of Phu My Hung was built since few years but I know a few years ago, the elevator was and has been widely used in all buildings, but I don’t understand why an urban area civilization such as Phu My Hung is not using the elevator at that time, that's what surprised me, and now some residents in some areas still have to use stairs!
Previously I lived at private house, this was my first apartment, my apartment can be called a penthouse or some thing like this because it is in top floor. I was very careful for renting apartments, I was thoroughly reviewed and restrictions around and the junction with the other apartment but eventually my apartment is adjacent to two apartment else and the war was started from here.
My bedroom is adjacent with the bedroom of neighbor’s children, they have two boys, one is around 6 years old and other one around 8 years old.
I still remember the first week I moved here, everything is still a mess and I faced a big problem is that living with neighbors. Neighborhood kids go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 6 o’clock in the morning (actually I don’t know why they let kids stay up so late, and I wonder how they have enough power to wake up at 6g morning and go to school?), it is their problem if they read the book or stay quietly. They playing, fighting, shoving, yelling, playing patin, playing football, bike inside… we hear all their activity as they are playing in front of us. It was terrible and made my nerves extreme stress, can anyone imagine how we have to endure??!!.
Since I was living in this apartment, I don’t need an alarm for wake up in the morning because everyday at 6 o’clock, the children of my neighbor pretend crow for wake up all family and of course it help us always wake up. Over time, we lost the reading habit in the bedroom, gradually we lost the habit of working late, watching a movie together or simply lie down in bed or just relax in this room because we obsessed by screaming, running footsteps on the stairs of playing childish games.
Maybe someone wondering why I need to rest in the bedroom instead living room, and this is my living room: like any other apartment, we are adjacent to the corridor. Like most residents live in buildings they implied this was a common area for everyone living on this floor, but for my neighbors are not, they consider this corridor is belong to them and their children can playing there, and that's why I never can relax in the living room. What can I do for solve the problem? I go to security complex for complain but they didn’t know what I am talking about and they said that they can’t do anything because my neighbor have authority to do anything inside their place. Or I have complained directly to my neighbor? And do you know what they answer to me? They say their children play inside, they are not noisy and they don’t understand what I am complaining? They are right, they have the right to play in their home, and this corridor is also a part of them.
I realize that consciousness is something very expensive for some people here, living in apartments are not allowed for pets, but they still breeding, and smuggled hide somewhere when someone complains, then at midnight crows loudly or dog barking, can someone imagine that living in an apartment in Phu My Hung with the dogs and cock?
With all my experience, I just wanted to leave some message for those who intend to rent or buy houses or apartments in Phu My Hung:
-       If you have a good condition and ability in finance, then buy or rent the top floor, at the corner for minimize the noise, more you touch one neighbor, more you have chance to live with them. Of course, there is not everyone can buy or rent the top floor or corner apartment, if so:

-       Ask more information about the building where your house/apartment will be, foremost is construction structure.

-       Learn what your neighbors are, how many children they have and their children’s educated, I thought the neighbor is not very important but all that has gone through, this is become important point for me.

-       If there is a restaurant, hotel, bar, or shop in front of your balcony? Is it busy, they have barbecues or cooking? You don’t want to wake up suddenly by music or karaoke at midnight or all of your clothes smell barbecues or grill meat…

-       If you like the house or apartment, don’t rush in the decision, visit a few times more at different intervals to see the surroundings and atmosphere. You don’t want a big surprise if some young man crowd to play football just in front your place at twilight.

-       Look carefully around the house if any house is building unfinished or will build, if you're not care about it then it doesn’t matter for you, but there is also a notable point, usually they don’t follow any schedule of working, including weekends and public holidays (although only specified Saturday morning and Sunday, holidays are not allowed to do !!!).

-       And finally, if you rent an apartment or house, consider and take on the contract terms favorable for you that you can break off the contract without lost all of deposit or you can find other resident to continue to stay until the end of the contract.

Whenever you need any advice or more information to buy or rent a house, apartment, villas then please contact us http://www.yourhomeinhcmc.com/ to feel the difference in the way of consultation and provide information to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment