Tuesday 26 July 2011

Duplex apartment for rent in district 7, Ho Chi Minh City.

Duplex apartment for rent in Sky Garden, Phu My Hung, district 7, Ho Chi Minh City. The loft apartment features only 2 bedrooms (in 180sqm), spacious living room over good viewing space, 2 large and long sofa, decoration with european style, simple and elegant, full of furnished, full equipped kitchen, high floor, and especially the landlord can speak English and French very well. The rental charge is 900usd/month.
Dont miss this chance for have spacious apartment in Ho Chi Minh City.

We also have many spacious apartment for rent in every district of Ho Chi Minh City. Come to visit us:








1 comment:

  1. They promised low prices and their writers seemed American or at least fluent in the English language (stupid me thinking that their writers’ names were real). But what was advertised as $7.50 per page quickly spiraled into $25 and $30 per page. On top of that, I realized that if you didn’t buy from a pricey writer, your paper was going to be complete shit. Like illegible. Like an F. So after I placed my order with a writer named God-knows-what in real life, I sat and waited for my paper. I had written a draft of my paper already and was going to use this to ease the process. What I got was COMPLETE GARBAGE. The paper was formatted incorrectly, it didn’t reach the page limit I PAID FOR, and didn’t even address the topics I requested. I think assumes that students who use their service are complete idiots. Some may be. But I am not. I ordered a paper with them because I care about my grades (who doesn’t when paying 50K a year for school) and wanted to IMPROVE my dissertation. So, what did they do when I called to ask for a partial refund? They told ME that nothing could be done. That the terms and conditions I agreed too were set in stone and that it was my fault for having selected the writer that I did.

    ReplyDelete